Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsability at the other. Ronald Reagan
A great number of people talk too much, but pragmatically act too little, and if they try, they can only do stupid and dangerous things. Any reference to Italian politicians are quite imaginary and clearly unreal. Carl William Brown
Silvio Berlusconi had continued to make the Italian state to pay for his debts and to support his businesses expansion. The pinnacle of the stupidity was that Berlusconi had the approval from Italian people. Carl William Brown
Laws of Stupidity
The economic historian Carlo Maria Cipolla is famous for his essays about human stupidity. The essay, The Fundamental Laws of Human Stupidity, explores the controversial subject of stupidity. Stupid people are seen as a group, more powerful by far than major organizations such as the Mafia and the industrial complex, which without regulations, leaders or manifesto nonetheless manages to operate to great effect and with incredible coordination. These are Cipolla’s five fundamental laws of stupidity:
1) Always and inevitably each of us underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
2) The probability that a given person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic possessed by that person.
3) A person is stupid if they cause damage to another person or group of people without experiencing personal gain, or even worse causing damage to themselves in the process.
4) Non-stupid people always underestimate the harmful potential of stupid people; they constantly forget that at any time anywhere, and in any circumstance, dealing with or associating themselves with stupid individuals invariably constitutes a costly error.
5) A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person there is.